Jiangsu, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Number of Employees:
278
Year of Establishment:
2001-01-19
Management System Certification:
ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: one month
Off season lead time: one month
OEM/ODM Service
MEI Awards

Micro Hole Drilling Machine, Micro Hole, Hole Drilling manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Speed Export Overseas Market Micro Hole EDM Drilling Machine, Dk7740zb Customized High Precision EDM CNC Wire Cutting Machine, High Precision Multi-Cutting Wire Cut EDM Machine and so on.

Diamond Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products micro hole drilling edm High Speed Export Overseas Market Micro Hole EDM Drilling Machine

High Speed Export Overseas Market Micro Hole EDM Drilling Machine

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 set US $4,600-12,000/ set
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 100set/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Structure: Micro Hole Drilling EDM
Layout: Vertical
Controlling Mode: Artificial
Number of Shaft: 3
Hole Diameter: 0.3~3.0 mm
Automatic Grade: Manual

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Model NO.
DD703
Precision
Normal Precision
Certification
CE, ISO 9001
Condition
New
Worktable Travel(X *Y)
200*300 mm
Main Spindle Speed
60 Rpm
Water Tank
25L
Power Supply
3n-380V/50Hz
Trademark
TOPSCNC
Transport Package
to Be Packed in Wooden Cases, Suitble for Export
Specification
1060*750*1700 mm; weight 536kg
Origin
Taizhou, Jiangsu, China
HS Code
8456301090
high speed export overseas market micro hole edm drilling machine
Technique parameters
Technique parametersunitDD703DD703.30DD703.32DD703.40
Worktable sizemm320x440320x440360x610460x690
Worktable travelmm200×300300×400320×400400x500
Z-axis travelmm280300300300
Max.load on tablemm200200200200
Main spindle speedrpm60
Diameter of electrodemmφ0.3-φ3
MAX.distance from guider to worktablemm240300400500
water tankL25
Filtering model Shallow-gap filter
Working medium water
MAX.working pressureMpa7
Power supply 380V,3Ph,50Hz
Max.woking currentA30
Power consumptionKw3
Machine weightkg70085013001700
Machine demensionsmm1060×750×17001060×750×17601550×1170×18001800x1380x1800

Products advantages
High Speed Export Overseas Market Micro Hole EDM Drilling Machine

1) It can drill small holes on the materials. Such as stainless steel, quenched steel, carbide,copper, aluminium,etc

2) It can drill the deep holes with diameters 0.3-3mm and depth-diameter ratio 200:1 or more. 

3)Working speed is 30-60mm depth per minute it can directly drill on oblique curved surfaces. 

4) It can water as workingfluid.

5) It can become a machine with multi-axis numerical control or numerical display for the user requirement.

Our Factory
High Speed Export Overseas Market Micro Hole EDM Drilling Machine
High Speed Export Overseas Market Micro Hole EDM Drilling Machine
High Speed Export Overseas Market Micro Hole EDM Drilling Machine
High Speed Export Overseas Market Micro Hole EDM Drilling Machine
Our Services

1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 20--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port
High Speed Export Overseas Market Micro Hole EDM Drilling Machine

FAQ
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are manufacturer.

Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Normally our delivery time is 15~20 days, but if we have the goods you want in our stock, then the delivery time will be in about two weeks or less.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: No, we could not offer the sample.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Term payment: T/T or L/C
T/T30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.


Q: Could we use our own brand on your machine ?
A: Yes, we could love to accept.

Contact us
Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd

Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China

Tel:0086-523-86290115

 

 


Web:www.topscnc.cn

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Ms. Doria
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now