Jiangsu, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Number of Employees:
278
Year of Establishment:
2001-01-19
Management System Certification:
ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: one month
Off season lead time: one month
OEM/ODM Service
MEI Awards

EDM Wire, Wire Cut Machine, EDM Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Large Taper CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine, New Desinged Low Cost Wire Cut EDM Machine, CNC Medium Speed Wire Cut EDM Machine and so on.

Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
  • Large Taper CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine
  • Large Taper CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine
  • Large Taper CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine
  • Large Taper CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine
  • Large Taper CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine
  • Large Taper CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine

Large Taper CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 set US $15,000-22,000/ set
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 100sets/ Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Application: Metal
Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
Movement Method: Contour Control
Control Method: Open-Loop Control
Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
Processing Precision: 0.012mm

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Model NO.: DK7732ZAB
Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
Certification: CE, ISO 9001
Condition: New
Table Travel: 320*400mm
Table Travel (X*Y): 320*400
Max. Workpiece Weight: 600kg
Water Tank: 90
Max. Machining Speed: 160
Trademark: TOPSCNC
Transport Package: Export Wooden Cases
Specification: 1800*1400*2150
Origin: Taizhou, Jiangsu, China
HS Code: 8456301090

Product Description

Technique parameters
Technical parameterUnitDK7732ZAB
Table size (W*D)mm440×680
Table travel (X*Y)mm320×400
Table size(U*V)mm140x140
Max. workpiece weightkg600
Max. thickness of workpiecemm350
Max. taper angle/workpiece thickness ±6°/80mm
Molybdenum Dia.mmφ0.15~φ0.2mm(recommend φ0.18mm)
Max. wire feed ratem/sec1~11.4m/sec  frequency adjustable
Machining precisionmm≤0.012
Max. machining speedmm2/min160
Surface roughnessμmone time Ra≤2.5 three times Ra≤1.2 
five times Ra≤1.0
Motor type X,Y,U,V stepper motor
axis controlled 4 axis simultaneous
Min.control pacemm0.001
Power supply 380V,3Ph,50Hz
Max. working currentA10
P ower consumptionKw1
Work liquid JR3A
Water tankL90
Filtering mode Paper filter/Italy pump
Closed protective cover standard
Machine weightkg1800
Machine dimensionmm1800×1400×2150

Product show

Large Taper CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine
Why choose us

Large Taper CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine
Large Taper CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine
Large Taper CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine

Service

1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.
 2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.        
 3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.
4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
 T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.
5) Delivery time : 18--25 days 
6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 
7) Port: Shanghai or any China port


Contact us

Company: Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co. Ltd.
Address: East Suburb Development Zone, Taizhou city, Jiangsu Province, China
Tel: 0086-523-86290115
Mobile: 0086-15161067708
Web: www.topscnc.cn 


 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Ms. Lu You Hui
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now