Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co., Ltd.

CNC Wire Cut, Multi-Cutting Wire Cut Machine, CNC Multi-Cutting Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Medium Speed Wire Cut EDM, CNC Middle Speed EDM Machine, EDM Machines for Sale and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product cnc wire cut edm CNC Medium Speed Wire Cut EDM

CNC Medium Speed Wire Cut EDM

FOB Price: US $14,500-21,800 / set
Min. Order: 1 set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 set US $14,500-21,800/ set
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 100sets/ Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DK7732ZT
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Open-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: 0.012mm
  • Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
  • Table Travel (X Y Axis): 400*320 mm
  • Max. Thickness of Workpiece: 300 mm
  • Trademark: TOPSCNC
  • Specification: 1800*1400*2170 mm 2100kg
  • HS Code: 8456301090
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Max. Workpiece Weight: 600 Kg
  • Machine Weight: 2100
  • Transport Package: to Be Packed in Wooden Cases, Suitable for Export
  • Origin: Taizhou, Jiangsu
Product Description
Product description
Technical parameterUnitDK7732ZTDK7740ZTDK7750ZTDK7763ZT
Table size (W*D)mm740×460840×5401020×6401180×750
Table travel (X*Y)mm400×320500×400630×500800×630
Max.workpiece dimensionmm820×520980×6001200×7001300×800
Max. thickness of workpiecemm300350
Max. workpiece weightkg600100016002000
MIn. control pace(X,Y)mm0.001
Z-axis vertical strokemm250250300300
Taper U,V shaft tripmm±35×±35
Max. taper cuttingmm±6°/80
Min. control pace(U,V)mm0.001
Motor type X,Y,U,V stepper motor drvie
Z-axis control electronic control
Axis controlled X,Y,U,V
Max.trip wire cylindermm200
Diameter of Molybdenummmφ0.10-φ0.25 ( recommend φ0.18)
wire feed ratem/s1-11.4frequency adjustable
Max.lay aside wire lengthm250
Precisionmm0.012
Max. machining speedmm2/min200
Surface roughnessμmone time Ra2.5,three times Ra1.1 five times Ra1.0
Water tankL90
FiLtering mode Paper filter
Power supply 3Ph,380V;50Hz
Power consumptionkw1
Max. working currentA12
Machine weightkg2100250031003800
Machine dimensionmm1800x1400x21702050x1720x21602230x1860x22652520x2180x2265
Size packagemm2010x1500x24602220x2100x24602350x2000x25502800x2300x2550
Noisedb70

Products details 
CNC Medium Speed Wire Cut EDM
Optional

CNC Medium Speed Wire Cut EDM

Our Factory
CNC Medium Speed Wire Cut EDM
CNC Medium Speed Wire Cut EDM
CNC Medium Speed Wire Cut EDM

Our services

1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
 T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 20--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port
CNC Medium Speed Wire Cut EDM


Contact us 
Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd

Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China

Tel:0086-523-8629011

Mobile:0086-15961059218

 

 


Web:www.topscnc.cn




 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Doria
*From:
To: Ms. Doria
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now