Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co., Ltd.

High Speed Wire Cut Machine, Fast Cut EDM Machine, EDM Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Environmental CNC Wire Cut EDM, Factory Price One Time Cutting Wire Cut EDM, CNC Multi -Cutting Wire Cut EDM Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product cnc wire cut edm Environmental CNC Wire Cut EDM

Environmental CNC Wire Cut EDM

FOB Price: US $6,600-12,500 / set
Min. Order: 1 set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 set US $6,600-12,500/ set
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 100sets/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Product Catalog
ZF CNC Wire Cut EDM Machine
50 Products
Content
Product Image
Product Name
FOB Price
Port
Payment Terms
Product Package
Product Attribute
Product Table
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DK7740ZF
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Open-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: 0.015mm
  • Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
  • Motor Type: 4 Axis of Stepper Motor Drive
  • Max. Workpiece Weight: 1000kg
  • Power Supply: 3n-380V/50Hz
  • Transport Package: to Be Packed in Wooden Cases, Suitable for Export
  • Origin: Taizhou, Jiangsu
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: High-End CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Table Travel ( X Y Axis): 400*500 mm
  • Max.Thickness of Workpiece: 400mm
  • Trademark: TOPSCNC
  • Specification: 1800*1380*1900mm 1730kg
  • HS Code: 8456301090
Product Description
Product description
Technique parametersUnitDK7725ZFDK7732ZFDK7740ZFDK7750ZFDK7763ZF
Table size  (WxD)mm400×580440×680540×760640×1020750×1140
Table travel (XxY)mm250×320320×400400×500500×630630×800
Table travel (UxV)mm70×70
Max. workpiece weightkg400600100016002400
Thickness of workpiecemm400450550
Max.taper angle ±6°/80mm
Z-axis control electronic control
Z-axis guideway slide guides
Diameter of cutting wiremmφ0.15~φ0.20mm(recommend φ0.18mm)
Feeding speedm/sec1~11.4m/sec  adjustable
Precisionmm0.015
Machining speedmm²/min>200
Surface roughnessμmRa2.5
Motor type X,Y,U,V stepper motor
Control axis 4 axis simultaneous
Min. control pacemm0.001
Power supply 3N-380V/50Hz
Max. working currentA12
Power consumptionKw1
Working liquid JA-1
Water tankL55
Filtering mode filter screen
Controller DQE-DS-01/02/03
Machine weightkg12501480173025002900
Machine dimensionsmm1420×1040×19001550×1170×19001800×1380×19002060×1760×20502250×2250×2150

Product details image
Environmental CNC Wire Cut EDM

Optional
Environmental CNC Wire Cut EDM
Environmental CNC Wire Cut EDM

Environmental CNC Wire Cut EDM
Environmental CNC Wire Cut EDM
Our services
1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 20--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port
Environmental CNC Wire Cut EDM


Contact us 
Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd

Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China

Tel:0086-523-86290115

Mobile:0086-15961059218

 

 

Web:www.topscnc.cn
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Doria
*From:
To: Ms. Doria
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now