Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co., Ltd.

EDM, EDM Machine, CNC EDM manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine, Factory Price One Time Cutting Wire Cut EDM, CNC Multi -Cutting Wire Cut EDM Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product cnc wire cut edm CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine

CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine

FOB Price: US $6,100-12,000 / set
Min. Order: 1 set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 set US $6,100-12,000/ set
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 100set/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DK7725Z
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ≤0.015
  • Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
  • Motor Type: Stepper Motor Drive
  • Dia of Molybdenum: Recommend ∅0.18
  • Transport Package: Wooden Cases
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Power Supply: 3n-380V/50Hz
  • Trademark: TOPSCNC
  • Specification: 1420*1040*1700 1100kg
  • HS Code: 8456301090
Product Description
Technique parameters
CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine
Technical parameter/ModelUnitDK7725Z
Table size  (WxD)mm400×580
Table travel (XxY)mm250×320
Table travel (UxV)mm70×70
Z-axis control manual control/automatic
Z-axis guideway slide guide
Max. workpiece weightkg400
Thickness of workpiecemm400
Max.taper angle ±6°/80mm
Diameter of cutting wiremmφ0.15~φ0.20mm(recommendφ0.18mm)
Feeding speedm/sec1~11.4m/sec  adjustable
Precisionmm≤0.015
Machining speedmm²/min≤200
Surface roughnessμmRa≤2.5
Motor type X,Y,U,V stepper motor
Control axis 4 axis simultaneous
Min. control pacemm0.001
Power supply 3N-380V/50Hz
Max. working currentA12
Power consumptionKw1
Working liquid JA-1
Water tankL55
Filtering mode filter screen
Controller DQE-DS-01/02/03
Machine weightkg1100
Machine dimensionsmm1420×1040×1700

Product show

CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine

Why choose us

CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine
CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine
CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine

CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine


CNC Wire Cutting EDM Machine
Our service
1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 20--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port

Cantact us

Company: Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co. Ltd.
Address: East Suburb Development Zone, Taizhou city, Jiangsu Province, China
Tel: 0086-523-86290115
Mobile: 0086-15961059218 
 

 
Web: www.topscnc.cn 


 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Doria
*From:
To: Ms. Doria
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now