Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co., Ltd.

Servo Motor, CNC Wire Cut, Wire Cut EDM manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Servo Motor CNC Wire Cut EDM, CNC Wire Cut EDM Machine, CNC Wire Cutter EDM Machine Price and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product cnc wire cut edm Servo Motor CNC Wire Cut EDM

Servo Motor CNC Wire Cut EDM

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 SET
Production Capacity: 100sets/Per Month
Transport Package: to Be Packed in Wooden Cases,Suitable for Export.
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Product Catalog
ZG CNC Wire Cut EDM Machine
50 Products
Content
Product Image
Product Name
FOB Price
Port
Payment Terms
Product Package
Product Attribute
Product Table
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DK7732ZG
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: 0.01
  • Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
  • Table Travel: 320*400mm
  • Max. Workpiece Dimension: 800*500mm
  • Motor Type: Servo Motor Drive
  • Max. Workpiece Weight: 600kg
  • Trademark: TOPSCNC
  • Origin: Taizhou, Jiangsu, China
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Max. Thickness of Workpiece: 300mm
  • Machining Precision: 0.01mm
  • Power Supply: 3n-380V/50Hz
  • Power Consumption: 1.5kw
  • Specification: 1800*1300*2030 mm, 2200kg
  • HS Code: 8456301090
Product Description
Technique parameters
                       cnc medium speed wire cutting machine
Technical parameterUnitDK7732ZG
Table size (W*D)mm740×460
Table travel (X*Y)mm320×400
Max.workpiece dimensionmm800x500
Table size(U*V)mm±30×±30
Max. workpiece weightkg600
Max. thickness of workpiecemm300
Max. taper angle/workpiece thickness ±6°/80mm
Molybdenum Dia.mmφ0.15~φ0.25mm
(φ0.18mm recommend)
Max. wire feed ratem/sec1~11.4m/sec  frequency adjustable
Machining precisionmm≤0.01
Max. machining speedmm2/min≥200
Surface roughnessμmone time Ra≤2.5,
three times Ra≤1.0
 five times Ra≤0.8
Linkage control axis number X,Y,U,V
Max.trip wire cylinderm250
Z-axis control electronic control
Motor type X,Y,U,V all servo motor
Axis controlled 4 axis simultaneous
Min. control pacemm0.001
Power supply 380VAC/50Hz
Max. working currentA12
Power consumptionKw1.5
Work liquid JR3A
Water tankL90
Filtering mode Paper filter/Italy pump
Machine weightkg2200
Machine dimensionmm1800×1300×2030
Size packagemm2000×1400×2400
The noisedb≤70
Product show
Servo Motor CNC Wire Cut EDM

Why choose us
Servo Motor CNC Wire Cut EDM
Servo Motor CNC Wire Cut EDM
Servo Motor CNC Wire Cut EDM
Servo Motor CNC Wire Cut EDM


Our Service
1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 20--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port

Servo Motor CNC Wire Cut EDM

Contact us

Company: Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co. Ltd.
Address: East Suburb Development Zone, Taizhou city, Jiangsu Province, China
Tel: 0086-523-86290115
Mobile: 0086-15961059218
 
 

Web: www.topscnc.cn 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Doria
*From:
To: Ms. Doria
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now