Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co., Ltd.

Engraving Machine, CNC Engraving Machine, Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Engraving Machine with Fanuc System, Fast Speed CNC Wire Cutter EDM CNC Cutting Machine, New Type Deep Hole Best Qality Dd703 EDM Drilling Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product cnc engraving machine CNC Engraving Machine with Fanuc System

CNC Engraving Machine with Fanuc System

FOB Price: US $21,400-48,200 / set
Min. Order: 1 set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 set US $21,400-48,200/ set
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 100sets/Per Month
Transport Package: to Be Packed in Wooden Cases,Suitable for Export.
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DX5050
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools, CNC Non-Conventional Machine Tools, Metal-Forming CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Open-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: 0.01~0.02(mm)
  • Certification: GS, CE
  • Table Size: 500*550mm
  • Max. Cutting Speed: 8000mm/Min
  • Power Supply: 3n-380V/50Hz
  • Specification: 1800kg
  • HS Code: 8459611000
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Travel Path of X/Y/Z-Aixs: 500/500/250mm
  • Precision: 0.002mm
  • Trademark: TOPSCNC
  • Origin: Taizhou, Jiangsu, China
Product Description
Machine parameters
CNC Engraving Machine
Item/Machine typeunitDX4040DX5050DX6060DX7080DX10080
table sizemm400×400500×550550×650800×700800×1060
travel path of X/Y/Z-axismm400/400/180500/500/250600/600/250800/700/300800/1000/400
Max. working speedmm/min800080008000800015000
precisionmm0.002  atuomatic
Orientation precisionmm±0.005/300
 Repeat orientation precisionmm0.005
uprightness for X/Y-axismm0.015/300
Min.distance between spindle and tablemm3050100100120
through heightmm210330350400520
widthmm500600660800960
T type axis  5-145-145-145-145-18
spindle speedrpm500-24000500-24000500-24000/18000500-24000/15000500-15000/8000
spindle powerkw2.23.2/4.03.2/4.03.2/4.0/5.04.0/5.5/7.5
screw model 2505320532053205XZ4010/Y5010
linear guide model XYZ H25XYZ H25XZH25/YH30XYZ H30XYZ H35
Max.load on tablekg160200300400600
weightkg18002600280035005300
spindle chuck ER20ER20/BT30ER20/ER25/BT30ER20/ER25/ER32/BT30ER25/ER32/BT30
dia.of spindle toolmmER20:Ø3-Ø12  ER25:Ø3-Ø16  ER32:Ø3-Ø20
voltage/freguency 380V/50HZ
system/servo SYNTEC,POU YUEN,PA Higerman,FAGOR ,YASKAWA.Mitsubishi




Our services
1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 20--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port

Contact us 
Company: Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co. Ltd.
Address: East Suburb Development Zone, Taizhou city, Jiangsu Province, China
Tel: 0086-523-86290115
Mobile: 0086-15961059218
 
Web: www.topscnc.cn 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Doria
*From:
To: Ms. Doria
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now