Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co., Ltd.

Die Sinking, Die Sinking EDM, EDM manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM, Fast Speed CNC Wire Cutter EDM CNC Cutting Machine, New Type Deep Hole Best Qality Dd703 EDM Drilling Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product die sinking edm High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM

High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM

FOB Price: US $11,000-19,000 / set
Min. Order: 1 set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 set US $11,000-19,000/ set
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 100sets/ Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DK7130
  • Process Usage: Metal-Forming CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Open-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: Ra 0.3 Rz 1.2
  • Certification: CE, ISO 9001
  • Work Tank Dimension(L×w×h): 880*570*350
  • Machine Weight: 1600kg
  • Trademark: TOPSCNC
  • Specification: 1360*1430*2100 1600kg
  • HS Code: 8456301010
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Point to Point Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Worktable Size(L×w): 600*350
  • Max.Worktable Loading Weight: 350kg
  • Transport Package: Wooden Cases
  • Origin: Taizhou, Jiangsu, China
Product Description
Product description
TypeUnitDK7130
Work tank dimension(L×W×H)mm880×570×350
Worktable size(L×W)mm600×350
Max.electrode loading weightkg50
Max.worktable loading weightkg350
Machine weightkg1600
Machine dimension(L×W×H)mm1360×1430×2100
 

Product details image
High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM
Certification

High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM

Factory

High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM

Founded in 1958 and developed more than half a century, Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool CO. Ltd., has now became a forge ahead modern enterprise for production of CNC machine.
 
The R&D, production and marketing are the main component of the company. As shown on the website, the main product of the company covers five series, CNC milling machine & vertical machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC wire cut EDM, Die sinking EDM and Micro hole drilling EDM.
 
The company has always engaged in improving the quality, function and performance of CNC machine in the past several years. It has successfully passed identification of ISO, CE, SGS, TUV & Bureau. "Innovation, development and win-win situation" makes TOPSCNC enjoy high reputation in this line.
 
TOPSCNC people wish to share success with you in the future!

Customers
High Precision CNC Die Sinking EDM
 

Service

1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.
 2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.        
 3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.
4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
 T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.
5) Delivery time : 18--25 days 
6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 
7) Port: Shanghai or any China port

 
Contact us

Company: Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co. Ltd.
Address: East Suburb Development Zone, Taizhou city, Jiangsu Province, China
Tel: 0086-523-86290115
Mobile: 0086-15961057018
Web: www.topscnc.cn 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Joyce
*From:
To: Ms. Joyce
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now