Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co., Ltd.

High Speed Wire Cut Machine, Fast Cut EDM Machine, EDM Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Hybrid Motor Single CNC Wire Cut EDM, CNC Moly Wire Metal Cutting EDM Machine, Overseas After Sales Service Provided CNC Wire Cut EDM and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product cnc wire cut edm Hybrid Motor Single CNC Wire Cut EDM

Hybrid Motor Single CNC Wire Cut EDM

FOB Price: US $6,600-13,000 / set
Min. Order: 1 set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 set US $6,600-13,000/ set
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 100sets/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Product Catalog
ZF CNC Wire Cut EDM Machine
50 Products
Product Image
Product Name
FOB Price
Payment Terms
Product Package
Product Attribute
Product Table
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DK7740ZF
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Open-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: 0.015mm
  • Certification: CE, ISO 9001
  • Motor Type: 4 Axis of Stepper Motor Drive
  • Max. Workpiece Weight: 1000kg
  • Power Supply: 3n-380V/50Hz
  • Transport Package: to Be Packed in Wooden Cases, Suitable for Export
  • Origin: Taizhou, Jiangsu
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: High-End CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Table Travel ( X Y Axis): 400*500 mm
  • Max.Thickness of Workpiece: 400mm
  • Trademark: TOPSCNC
  • Specification: 1800*1380*1900mm 1730kg
  • HS Code: 8456301090
Product Description
Product description
Technique parametersUnitDK7725ZFDK7732ZFDK7740ZFDK7750ZFDK7763ZF
Table size  (WxD)mm400×580440×680540×760640×1020750×1140
Table travel (XxY)mm250×320320×400400×500500×630630×800
Table travel (UxV)mm70×70
Max. workpiece weightkg400600100016002400
Thickness of workpiecemm400450550
Max.taper angle ±6°/80mm
Z-axis control electronic control
Z-axis guideway slide guides
Diameter of cutting wiremmφ0.15~φ0.20mm(recommend φ0.18mm)
Feeding speedm/sec1~11.4m/sec  adjustable
Machining speedmm²/min>200
Surface roughnessμmRa2.5
Motor type X,Y,U,V stepper motor
Control axis 4 axis simultaneous
Min. control pacemm0.001
Power supply 3N-380V/50Hz
Max. working currentA12
Power consumptionKw1
Working liquid JA-1
Water tankL55
Filtering mode filter screen
Controller DQE-DS-01/02/03
Machine weightkg12501480173025002900
Machine dimensionsmm1420×1040×19001550×1170×19001800×1380×19002060×1760×20502250×2250×2150
1.the place of Machine easy to have oil, working fluid , the use of sheet metal protection, can be safe, clean, and beautiful and practical
2.Through the machine tool parts of the aging, heat treatment and effective, sophisticated follow-up processing and assembly, making the machine has a good accuracy and accuracy to maintain the characteristics

3.Electric control part of the non-power resistance, no transformer, so the cabinet does not heat. All the energy used for cutting and greatly delay the aging of components, is conducive to long-term rapid cutting
4.Narrow pulse width, high current high-frequency power characteristics, the smooth performance of the wire motor and the mechanical parts of the fine part of the characteristics of the assembly to ensure that the workpiece surface quality
5.The use of non-stop constant current high-frequency power supply for cutting, effectively avoiding the voltage and current negative, which greatly reduces the loss of molybdenum wire, constant current source technology to enhance the utilization of power, reduce power consumption
6.Innovative peak current limiting method and technology, even in the high current cutting, encountered cutting short circuit, because the peak current is limited, it will not break the wire, thus greatly reducing the broken rate

Product details image
Hybrid Motor Single CNC Wire Cut EDM

Hybrid Motor Single CNC Wire Cut EDM
Hybrid Motor Single CNC Wire Cut EDM

Hybrid Motor Single CNC Wire Cut EDM
Hybrid Motor Single CNC Wire Cut EDM
Our services
1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 18--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port

Hybrid Motor Single CNC Wire Cut EDM

Contact us 
Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd

Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China


Mob: +86-15961059218
Send your message to this supplier
Ms. Doria
To: Ms. Doria

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now