Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co., Ltd.

Micro Hole Drilling Machine, Micro Hole, Hole Drilling manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Speed EDM Drill Machine, CNC Moly Wire Metal Cutting EDM Machine, Overseas After Sales Service Provided CNC Wire Cut EDM and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product micro hole drilling edm High Speed EDM Drill Machine

High Speed EDM Drill Machine

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 set
Production Capacity: 100set/Month
Transport Package: to Be Packed in Wooden Cases, Suitble for Export
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Product Catalog
High Speed Micro Hole Drilling EDM
50 Products
Content
Product Image
Product Name
FOB Price
Port
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DD703
  • Layout: Vertical
  • Number of Shaft: 3
  • Automatic Grade: Manual
  • Certification: CE, ISO 9001
  • Worktable Travel(X *Y): 200*300 mm
  • Water Tank: 25L
  • Trademark: TOPSCNC
  • Origin: Taizhou, Jiangsu, China
  • Structure: Micro Hole Drilling EDM
  • Controlling Mode: Artificial
  • Hole Diameter: 0.3~3.0 mm
  • Precision: Normal Precision
  • Condition: New
  • Main Spindle Speed: 60 Rpm
  • Power Supply: 3n-380V/50Hz
  • Specification: 1060*750*1700 mm; weight 536kg
  • HS Code: 8456301090
Product Description
high speed edm drill machine
Technique parameters
Technique parametersunitDD703DD703.30DD703.32DD703.40
Worktable sizemm320x440320x440360x610460x690
Worktable travelmm200×300300×400320×400400x500
Z-axis travelmm280300300300
Max.load on tablemm200200200200
Main spindle speedrpm60
Diameter of electrodemmφ0.3-φ3
MAX.distance from guider to worktablemm240300400500
water tankL25
Filtering model Shallow-gap filter
Working medium water
MAX.working pressureMpa7
Power supply 380V,3Ph,50Hz
Max.woking currentA30
Power consumptionKw3
Machine weightkg70085013001700
Machine demensionsmm1060×750×17001060×750×17601550×1170×18001800x1380x1800

Products advantages
High Speed EDM Drill Machine

1) It can drill small holes on the materials. Such as stainless steel, quenched steel, carbide,copper, aluminium,etc

2) It can drill the deep holes with diameters 0.3-3mm and depth-diameter ratio 200:1 or more. 

3)Working speed is 30-60mm depth per minute it can directly drill on oblique curved surfaces. 

4) It can water as workingfluid.

5) It can become a machine with multi-axis numerical control or numerical display for the user requirement.

Our Factory
High Speed EDM Drill Machine
High Speed EDM Drill Machine
High Speed EDM Drill Machine
High Speed EDM Drill Machine
Our Services

1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
 T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 20--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases 

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port

High Speed EDM Drill Machine

FAQ
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are manufacturer.

Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Normally our delivery time is 15~20 days, but if we have the goods you want in our stock, then the delivery time will be in about two weeks or less.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: No, we could not offer the sample.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Term payment: T/T or L/C
T/T30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.


Q: Could we use our own brand on your machine ?
A: Yes, we could love to accept.

Contact us
Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd

Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China

Tel:0086-523-86290115

Mobile:0086-15961059218

 

 

Web:www.topscnc.cn
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Doria
*From:
To: Ms. Doria
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now